Board of Education Members
The board considers its most important work to be insuring quality instruction for our students. To achieve that goal, the board adopts the following short-term goals:
- Improve professional training for all staff members with a focus on student achievement.
- Increase time for collaboration for teachers and administrators to allow for improved planning and implementation of instructional improvement.
- Improve the staff evaluation system to provide positive, ongoing support for instructional improvement.
In addition, the board recognizes the need to be good stewards of the school district’s property. To achieve that goal, the board adopts the following short-term goal:
- Develop a short and long-range plan for facilities maintenance and improvement.
Finally, the board recognizes that our students have increased needs which must be addressed for them to be successful in school. To help meet those needs, the board adopts the following short-term goal:
- Expand counseling services for all students to provide emotional, social, and vocational support.